Saturday, May 18, 2019

Using KWL chart

KWL chart:


#1.  Raise Māori student achievement through the development of cultural visibility and responsive practices across the pathway as measured against National Standards and agreed targets for reading Years 1-10 and NCEA years 11-13. As a CoL leader within school. I  am more interested in inquiring about student learning and my own practice

Last week I did a survey using a  KWL chart  with my learners to find out what they have
learned so far and what are the key features  I have to concentrate on  as I  have
covered most of the contents.
Here is the feedback.




Know/Learn(Achievement/Merit): Apply linear programming methods, using relational
 thinking, in solving problems.
Apply linear programming methods, using relational thinking, in solving problems.

The learners have connected different concepts or representations. The learners have related findings to the context 
or have communicated thinking using appropriate mathematical statements.


WANT(Excellence): 
Apply linear programming methods, using extended abstract thinking, in solving problems
The learners  should use correct mathematical statements or communicated mathematical insight.


Next step: I found this information extremely useful, and I am going to focus on Excellence 
questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open day activitics