Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Cluster Create Staff Meeting session 1


#1.  Raise Māori student achievement through the development of cultural visibility and responsive practices across the pathway as measured against National Standards and agreed targets for reading Years 1-10 and NCEA years 11-13. As a CoL leader within school. I  am more interested in inquiring about student learning and my own practice

Last week we had our Manaiakalani Cluster Create session meeting at Tamaki College.
It has been an excellent opportunity to learn and how to facilitate learning, introduce cooperative and inquiry.
It also helped to learn and explore new practices relevant to Mathematics.

Introduction session: conducted by Dorothy Burt and I found it very useful.

During the first session
I attended "how to create a digital magazine cover using tools that learners have access to" by   Lenva Shearing.
The session I attended was useful because it enables me to create impressive digital magazine with well-designed layout for all my students.

During the second session:
Our Mathematics department planned to run 3 different create sessions during that time.  
Here is the session I have presented.







Next step: I will going to incorporate sphero activity to year13 in Kinematics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open day activitics