Monday, June 3, 2019

My Inquiry learners' group activity on Linear programming

#1.  Raise Māori student achievement through the development of cultural visibility and responsive practices across the pathway as measured against National Standards and agreed targets for reading Years 1-10 and NCEA years 11-13. As a CoL leader within school. I  am more interested in inquiring about student learning and my own practice


I have just finished linear programming and currently it is under marking and moderation. 
I have started my Exam revision with my learners as exams will commence next week.
One group will be doing Differentiation paper as a third round of practice tests and the other 
group will be doing Complex Numbers and Differentiation. Complex Numbers is a self-directed 
learning topic where the learn most of it themselves and I help them after school if needed.
This week my learners are working on past papers using the found Chunk. Chew Check strategy.

Chunk: Past papers.

Chew: Working in two or groups using whiteboards or past papers.


Check: Videos or Teachers.

  
Next step: My learners will going to continue revising until Examinations(week 8).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inquiry question3- PartB