Sunday, October 30, 2022

week 2 Reflection

My learners have been practising past papers  to gain endorsements in the  external examinations. I am working on Achievement/Merit questions only in class as the majority of the learners working at this level and am working Excellence level during after school/Saturdays. 

We had our Student Achievement conference last week, I found this event very useful to meet the parents face to face  to discuss  their progress. I  caught up with 11 parents which is very impressive to move forward.

 Here is their progress. My learners found workspace(1.3 tables and graphs & 1.6 Geometrical reasoning), video lessons and online learning to catch up with the missing lesson as well as rewind learning.

Only five  more lessons left therefore my challenge is how consolidate the important facts , how to study fast and maintain the growth mindset until the examinations. I strongly believe that good planning and hard work leads to success.











Only five  more lessons left for the examinations therefore my challenge is how consolidate the important facts , how to study fast and maintain the growth mindset until the examinations. I strongly believe that good planning and hard work leads to success.

Exam tips to my learners:

  • Take regular short breaks. 
  • Reward yourself.
  • Do something physical.
  • Find a revision style that suits you. 
  • Customise your notes to make them more personal.
  • Make sure you understand everything.
  • Study classes options.
  • Graphics calculator instructions. Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go SOLO As91581(3.9) Bivariate data