Monday, August 29, 2022

week 5 Monitoring

 I have been working very closely with the students as the exam date is getting closer and closer. This week my main focus was on time management within the exam environment. I am planning to set time and see if they are able to finish on time.

Here is the update for last week. Two students have returned from sickness and I am still trying to follow up with one other learner who has not been attending. 









My learners have been working hard after school and Saturday classes. I am trying my best to motivate them as it is not easy to balance school work, extra curricular activities and other commitments. My hunch is I am able to encourage students to study hard by explaining that doing well in this exam could let them get an endorsement. 

Birthday celebration








1 comment:

  1. Good on you Christine for going the extra mile, your students must feel the aroha you send their way. What a difference it must be for them, knowing that they have a teacher who cares and goes the extra mile ;)

    ReplyDelete

Go SOLO As91581(3.9) Bivariate data