Monday, September 9, 2019

Term3 Monitoring CTD for Differentiation

Raise Māori student achievement through the development of cultural visibility and responsive practices across the pathway as measured against National Standards and agreed targets for reading Years 1-10 and NCEA years 11-13. As a CoL leader within the school. I  am more interested in inquiring about student learning and my own practice.

Monitoring CTD(week7) for Differentiation
Last week I spend the whole week revising the differentiation topic and gave students a quick test.
I was working towards my three hypotheses which are Do now’s to fix classic mistakes in Algebra, rewindable learning and Merit/Excellence questions as I did for the Integration topic.

The learners and I worked towards the prize. We are getting closer to reaching these goals. Unfortunately, a few students were sick last week, so I will have to do some catch-up work with them when they are back.



















































Here are results and feedback








Next step: This week Learners will be sitting there mock examinations (derived grade exam). There are three externals for this course but in week 8(this week) they will only be sitting two papers (Differentiation and Integration). Will be sitting their third paper(Complex Numbers) in week9/10.

Action plan after the Mock examination: Reteach the topics and continue to work on rewindable learning to use practice exams using the NZQA website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inquiry question3- PartB