Friday, July 14, 2023

working with Mark Milford CTD

 I caught up with Mark Milford again to improve my literacy teaching strategies. Here is an example of one of the practice tests.

Mark Milford suggested I modify the practice test with the following:
(1) Students highlight the keywords and write predictions.
(2) What is a Navigator? port?
(3) Spot Mooring? (Mathtown) peninsula?-Match these with the diagram before the start the practice test?




Here is the modified version of the practice test.















I found Miro, an online board, very useful for Matching activities to review straight lines, Parabolas, Hyperbolas, circles, and tangents.

(write out thinking, I ask…, next I ask….. If its……. Then it is a) 































No comments:

Post a Comment

Go SOLO As91581(3.9) Bivariate data