Sunday, June 25, 2023

Working with Marc Milford

 I caught up with Marc Milford last week to upgrade my literacy skills. Marc helped me how to use the think-the-loud strategy to identify different types of graphs and match the graphs with the equations as learners find it challenging to identify the shapes and equations as they are not familiar.

Here are the instructions:













First, ask if it is a Straight line and then match it with straight-line equations.

Second, ask if it is a Parabloa and then match it with the Parabolic equations.

Third, ask if it is a circle and then match it with the circle equations.

Fourth, ask if it is a hyperbola and then match it with the hyperbolic equation.












I am planning to try it with my learners next week and he also suggested using real-life examples to make the topic more meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go SOLO As91581(3.9) Bivariate data