Sunday, April 3, 2022

Online learning

 1.6 Geometrical reasoning(External)

Every Wednesday and Friday after school (online), I teach the students Geometrical reasoning and it is going really well. Last week, I did Circular Geometry using the Google Jam board and the drawing function. I am also planning to continue using Circular Geometry as it has a pen for drawing alongside Doc hub too. My learners found it useful with workspace to rewind their learning and they used ViTaL sheet to track their progress.

Miro online board was also extremely useful to diagram etc.















 Google jamboard and Miro online board enabled greater interaction with the teacher and peers and ViTal sheet allowed me to track their work. I always make sure my learners interact socially and use enough equipment and pedagogical practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go SOLO As91581(3.9) Bivariate data