Saturday, November 6, 2021

Face to face teaching

 Last week the year11 learners returned to an in-person class, which was very exciting. Out of the 20 students, I was pleased to see 11 face-to-face and 5 online. I am looking forward to seeing the rest of my students. It was difficult over lockdown with online classes, but 16 of my learners are on track and this is a good result. 10 of them completed their real internal test last week and six of them agreed to finish it next week. It is under marking/moderation now. 

I found that teaching online without skipping any lessons, collaboration, working with the whanau to close the gap, flexibility, motivation and online tools helped me in making sure the learners stayed on track.  The learners look very eager to learn after they return back to school, which is encouraging to see. tracking sheet Link.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Go SOLO As91581(3.9) Bivariate data