Monday, December 2, 2019

My inquiry learners' movie

Raise Māori student achievement through the development of cultural visibility and responsive practices across the pathway as measured against National Standards and agreed targets for reading Years 1-10 and NCEA years 11-13. As a CoL leader within the school. I  am more interested in inquiring about student learning and my own practice.

My inquiry learners' movie

 

My Calculus class produced a movie to capitalize the journey as a team. They helped each other with full of dedication and co operation. I noticed a positive team work. After the movie production  I started to emphasis the learners  by asking how can we do well in Maths as a team? 
Maori Pacifica way is no matter you do , do as a team.
I started to capitalize two things with my learners:
(1) I will track together as we are stronger.
(2)We are stronger with the pathway if everyone support each other with the journey.
I noticed  a dramatic change in their relationships after the movie production..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open day activitics