Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Joy of Learning

 Our recent experience of Lockdown and the urgent shift to online learning highlighted the need for my learners to be digitally fluent.  I feel proud of the fact they were prepared and ready to cope with this change.  Over the past years, our school has embraced the challenge to move from an analogue traditional classroom to a digital environment. 

We are working on Linear Algebra at the moment. I tried Google jam board for skill practice, used Doc Hub to teach by turning PDF documents to editing mode/Free handwriting, and Miro online board too. 

Here is an example:

Do now: Matching activity -My learners completed it as a group activity and thoroughly enjoyed it. Link













Lesson: Using Doc Hub Link-I shared the documents explained using a free handwriting pen.









Learners found it enjoyable and understood the lesson as I brought the classroom environment via virtual meet. To check their understanding further I asked them to work on a quick test. I made them send their answers and gave them immediate feedback. Here is the example.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Go SOLO As91581(3.9) Bivariate data