Sunday, March 21, 2021

Plan for As91026(1.1 )Number

 





I have ben working through to teach Number(1.1). This is our first internal worth of 4 credits got student input on how to teach this topic after discussion with my students as my learners are working between PAT1-4.

I made the following planning decisions: 
I am going to apply 
SOLO taxonomy.
Differentiated teaching to cater to everyone in the class.
Working with DR Janni on word problems.
Set all my lessons on my site.
Online past papers.
Extra lessons on Fridays.
Mrs. Mele Latu to translate them into the Tongan language.
Practice tests, a halfway test, and the end of the topic test.
Skill practice -warm-up questions and Do nows.
Annotated exemplars. Link

At the end of the topic test, I am going to get feedback from the learners to get their strength
Next step: SOLO taxonomy on 1.1 NUMBER.

Friday study class highlights



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go SOLO As91581(3.9) Bivariate data